Two days ago, I woke up with a rallying cry in my head. Later that evening I sent out this email:
Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011
Dear Trusted Personal Advisors:
As of today, my personal mantra is this: kick ass and take names, all the time.
Here are some of the projects involved in kicking ass and taking names:
· Start a business (preferably successful)
· Front a band
· Organize more social events (alternative: embrace hermit nature and create tantalizing shroud of mystery)
· Become conversational superstar (kill social anxiety)
· Author inspirational and useful blog
· Become involved in microfinance lending
· Join Toastmasters
· Stop watching bad TV (why oh why did I watch Felicity on Netflix)
· Write more
Maryann “Will She Or Won’t She Go to a Toastmasters Meeting Tonight” Vellanikaran
I’m taking this vision global with this site, so watch out people.